It’s a happy day for The Cutting Edge Challenge as it’s FINALLY our very first challenge!! Are you all as excited as we are?! We certainly hope so! We are so thrilled that you’ve stuck with us through the original launch and announcement of the Design Team, our Guest Designer Search, and then the Comment to Win contest! It’s been a couple of crazy weeks, right?! We’ve got lots of stuff to share, so please be sure and read all the way through!!
First, we’d like to announce the winners of the $25 Avery Elle Gift Certificates (from the Comment to Win Contest). And they are:
Random.org Comment #15:
Random.org Comment #100:
Congratulations, ladies!! Please look for an email from me with the information about obtaining your Gift Certificates!! We’d like to extend a HUGE thank you to everyone that commented – we loved reading about your favorite die cut machines and dies!! Can’t wait to see you all use them in our challenges!
Here’s the inspiration for our very first challenge!! Check out this amazing project created by our own Jackie Rockwell, the brilliant mind behind this fun challenge! You are to use Jackie’s beautiful creation as your inspiration and create a project of your own! Easy peasy, right?! Here’s what the first half of our Cutting Edge Challenge Design Team, as well as our first Guest Designer, Kay Miller, created for the challenge:
Kay Miller (Guest Designer)
Lisa Addesa (click on link to see her project)
• Create a new, not previously posted card that features some kind of die-cutting (manual or electronic – all forms are accepted). Back-dated submissions will not be considered for the win.• You can submit multiple projects but they must be posted to InLinkz separately.
• Please use the project provided for your inspiration. We'd love for you to mention in your submission how you interpreted the inspiration project, in case it's not obvious to the design team.
• You're welcome to combine up to three (3) challenges with the Cutting Edge Challenge, but NOT in conjunction with a promotional blog hop. If you have questions about this, please feel free to contact us.
• If you have a blog, please include the project inspiration graphic in your post.
• You can link to Flickr, Splitcoast or another online gallery if you don't have a blog.
• You must have a working text link to the Cutting Edge Challenge Blog to be eligible for a win.
• Link to your post and not to your entire blog when adding your project to InLinkz.
• Please consider adding the Cutting Edge Challenge badge to your blog.
• Most importantly have fun, be creative and challenge yourself to try something new!
You have until Thursday, July 3rd at 9:00 AM (EDT) to play along! We can’t wait to see what you all create! Let the die-cutting begin!