Let me start by saying that you all ROCKED our very first Cutting Edge Challenge – no pun intended! LOL Your projects were incredibly creative and fun, and we loved each and every one of them! If we could, we would make all of you the winner of the challenge! But the rules state that we must declare a winner, and that’s what we intend to do!! Are you ready? Here we go!
That’s right folks – we had another TIE!! These two ladies created two super fun projects that were so beautifully representative of the inspiration project! Congratulations, Anja and Kristie – well done!!
Ellen Hutson has very graciously and generously offered to sponsor the first challenge of each month – how awesome is that?!! She’ll be providing the winner of this challenge with a $25 gift certificate to be used for any of the amazing products that Ellen carries in her one-stop-shop!! Thank you, Ellen – we are so incredibly thankful for your support of our challenge!
And this, friends, is your next challenge! We ask that you create a project inspired by the project in the above graphic. You can take inspiration from the colors, the layout, the design elements – whatever sparks your creativity!! Feast your eyes on the projects created by our amazing design team (Team B), including our second Guest Designer – Gayatri Murali:
Gayatri Murali (Guest Designer)
HERE ARE THE CHALLENGE RULES:
• Create a new, not previously posted card that features some kind of die-cutting (manual or electronic). Back-dated submissions will not be considered for the win.
• You can submit multiple projects but they must be posted to InLinkz separately.
• Please use the project provided for your inspiration. We'd love for you to mention in your submission how you interpreted the inspiration project, in case it's not obvious to the design team.
• You're welcome to combine up to three (3) challenges with the Cutting Edge Challenge, but NOT in conjunction with a promotional blog hop. If you have questions about this, please feel free to contact us.
• If you have a blog, please include the project inspiration graphic in your post.
• You can link to Flickr, Splitcoast, or another online gallery if you don't have a blog.
• You must have a working text link to the Cutting Edge Challenge Blog to be eligible for a win.
• Link to your post and not to your entire blog when adding your project to InLinkz.
• Please consider adding the Cutting Edge Challenge badge to your blog.
• Most importantly have fun, be creative and challenge yourself to try something new.
• This challenge starts on Saturday, July 5, 2014 at 9:00 AM EDT, and ends on Thursday, July 10, 2014 at 9:00 AM EDT.
Let the creating and die-cutting begin!! Can’t wait to see what you all come up with!